Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Relax Art Journal Page

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a great week.  My week is going well.  This week I have an art journal page I created in my new Dina Wakley art journal.  I used a brayer to add to add paint to the page.  I then stamped it with black acrylic paint using a sanding block I found at Lowe's that had hexagon's on it.  I then colored some Dylusion die cuts that I bought with my watercolor paint pens.  I colored and added a cat I stamped.  I then added the word Relax from my stash and then used a black pen to put a boarder around the page and other marks.  Here is a pic of the journal page I created.
And here is a video showing how I created this page.
I really like the way this page turned out and it was fun to do.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment