Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Antique Journal

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone is having a good week.  This week I have a video of an antique journal that I created.  I wanted to make a journal that I could use to record my thoughts, lists and my day.  But I also wanted a journal that had decorations and images in it, instead of being just a plan journal.  I also wanted to give the journal an antique look, so I coffee stained the pages.  Then I used paint, stamps and ephemera to create the cover and the journal pages.  Here are a couple of pictures of the journal that I created.






 
And here is a video I made showing how I created this journal along with a quick flip through the journal.
 

 
I really like the way this journal came out, so much so that now I am not sure I want to write in it.  And I had so much fun making this journal, I have made several others since.  I hope you enjoy the video and I hope you try making your own journal.  Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment