Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Journal - Purple Butterflies and Birds

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone is having a good week.  This week I have a flip of a journal that I made recently during a work retreat, while teaching other co-workers how to create their own journal.  We made the journals out of cereal boxes, pattern paper, card stock and stickers.  After making the basic journal at work, I brought it home and added pockets, tags and other decorations using stamping and other stickers.  Here is the journal that I made.


And here are the journals that co-workers created.








And here is a video I made showing a flip through the journal I made:


We all had a lot of fun making our journals.  In my previous post I show you how to make a basic journal and I save all the scraps, from making the journal, to add pockets and tags.  I ended up donating this journal back to work for a raffle that they will be having to raise money for a local charity.  I hope you try making your own journal sometime, they are fun to make and can be used for any purpose - diary, notes, smash book or art journal.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment