Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Journal - Faux Leather

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone is having a good week.  This week I have another flip of a journal that I made recently using pattern paper, drawing paper, stickers and Tim Holtz ephemera.  I used a faux leather print pattern paper for the cover and then used Staz-on ink to ink the edges.  Here is the journal that I made and some of the pages showing pockets, tags and a bookmark.







And here is a video showing a flick through this journal if you would like to see more:


I have been having a lot of fun making journals lately and am thinking about selling this journal, along with several others, on Etsy.  Hope you try making your own journal sometime. 

You can see a video on how to make a basic journal here:

Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment