Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Journal Page - The Birds are Watching and Happiness

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a great week.  This weekend my granddaughter came for a visit, and it was her birthday, so we hung out and did some art journaling.  I have been having all kinds of fun with using junk mail on my journal pages lately, so I thought my granddaughter would like to do that too.  We glued down a tri-fold piece of junk mail on our journal pages and then paint, stamped and decorated them with pictures from magazines.  Here are pictures of the journal page I created:

This is the front:

 This is on the inside flap:


 And this is what the inside looks like:





And here is pictures of the art journal page my granddaughter created:

This is the front:


This is what is on the inside flap:


And this is what the inside looks like:



Have you used junk mail on your journal pages before?  I think it makes the journal pages more interesting and interactive.  Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment