Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Creating a Custom Planner Part 2

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  This week has been going well for me.  I am on vacation this week, yea.  I really needed a break.  As mentioned last week, with the new year just around the corner I've been thinking about a new planner and decided to create my own custom planner.  So this is part 2 where I plan out my monthly and weekly pages; Create them and add them to my planner pages.  Part 1 showed how I used scrapbook paper to create the pages and make the planner cover.  And part 3, next week, will show how I decorate to cover and some of the pages.  Here is what the planner looks like, so far just the interior pages have changed.  

And here is the video showing how I planned out and created my monthly and weekly pages.
I really like how my planner is turning out and I can't wait to start decorating it and using it.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video. I hope you stop by next week for part 3, the final video, showing how I decorate the cover and the some of the pages.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment