Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Inktober 2020 Flip Through

 Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.  We have been doing well.  This week I have a video showing all of my Inktober drawings, the good, the bad and the ugly LOL.  I got off to a great start and posted some of my drawings previously, but half way through was not happy with my drawings and started to burn out.  I skipped doing any drawings on quite a few days towards the end and then gave up all together.  Here are a couple of drawings I did towards the end that I was ok with, but still had issues with them, which I explain in my video below.



In my video you will also see several other drawings that I did and was not happy with at all.  Part of the problem was with my inexperience with using markers in with my drawings and part of the issue was with my drawings. And then after Inktober ended I decided to just do a couple of drawings using simply a regular pencil and a charcoal pencil.

And here is the video showing the complete flip through all of my Inktober drawings.
I plan to continue to practice drawing animals, but will use different media for my drawings other than markers.  I would be interested in seeing your drawings if you participated in Inktober, so leave me a comment and let me know where I can see your drawings.  Until next time, Happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment