Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Creating a Custom Planner Part 1

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  This week has been going well for me.  With the new year just around the corner I've been thinking about a new planner.  I figure my options are to buy a planner, like I did the year before last, or a bullet journal, like I did last year.  But I wanted something in between the two.  I saw a video where someone altered a book for their planner and was thinking about doing that.  But in the end I decided to create my own custom planner.  So I used scrapbook paper I had to create the pages and to cover the planner cover.  Here is what the planner looks like so far.  Next I will plan out my pages and create my monthly calendars and weekly spreads.

And here is the video showing how I created my planner.
I really like how the cover turned out and the paper I used for it and the pages; And I can't wait to decorate it and start decorating the inside pages, once I figure out how I am going to lay out my pages.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video. Hope you stop by next week and see how I lay out the pages in my planner.  Until next time, Happy Creating.


No comments:

Post a Comment