Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Creating a Custom Planner Part 3

 Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week and had a good Thanksgiving.  My week has been going well.  As mentioned previously, with the new year just around the corner I've been thinking about a new planner and decided to create my own custom planner.  So this is part 3 where I decorate the cover and the first couple of pages.  Part 1 from the week before is where I showed how I used scrapbook paper to create the pages and make the planner cover.  And part 2 from last week is where I planned out my monthly and weekly pages and add them to my planner pages for the year.  Here is a picture of what the planner looks like and how I decorated the first couple of pages.






And here is the video showing how I decorated these pages, added a bookmark and added Boho beads to the spine.

I really like the way this planner turned out and can't wait to start using it.  What planner are you going to use next year?  Thank you for stopping by and watching.  Until next time, Happy Creating.


No comments:

Post a Comment