Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Kindness Art Journal Page

Hello creative friends. I hope everyone is having a good week. My week is going well. This week I have an art journal page I created in my Dina Wakley mixed media journal using Diana Wakley Collage Collection, Dina Wakley Acrylic Paint, Dina Wakley Collage Papers, stencil, Matte medium, Dina Wakley washi tape, Staz-on ink pads, Dina Wakley scribble stick and ephemera from my stash. This is for the year of gratitude challenge Dina Wakley is doing and this month the prompt is "I am grateful for Kindness". Here is a pictures of the art journal page I created.


And here is the video showing how I created it.
I really like the way this paged turned out and I had fun creating it. Thank you for stopping by and watching my video. Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment