Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Believe Big in 2020 Art Journal Page

Hello creative friends. I hope everyone is having a good week. My week is going well. This week I have a couple of art journal pages I created for the Book of Days 2020 that I'm participating in and an art journal page I created in my Dina Wakely Media journal Here are the art journal pages I created for BOD2020.


I've been having a lot of fun with BOD2020 and working on the Down Deep class as well. This week I also have an art journal page I created in my Dina Wakley mixed media journal using Arteza Watercolors, Acrylic Paint, Staz-on ink pad, Tim Holtz Ephemera and ephemera from my stash. Here is the art journal page I created.
And here is the video showing how I created this page.
I really like the way this page turned out and I had fun creating it. And I've been having fun with BOD2020 and the Down Deep class as well. Thank you for stopping by and watching, until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment