Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Never Too Much Happy Art Journal Page

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is have a good week.  My week is going well.  This week I have another art journal page I created in my Dina Wakley media journal.  This journal page was created on one of the canvas pages.  I used ink pads and stencils to add color and shapes to the page.  I then added dy-cuts to the page and colored them with my Arteza markers,  I then added a quote to the page and traced around the quote and boarder with the markers. Here is a picture of the art journal page I created.
And here is the video showing how I created this page.
I really like the way this page turned out and I had a lot of fun creating it.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment