Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Impossible to Fail Art Journal Page

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week is going well.  I create another art journal page in my Dina Wakley mixed media journal using acrylic paint, ink, stencils, stamping, paint pens and ephemera from my stash.  I covered the page with tan acrylic paint.  I used a stencil and an ink pad to add text to the background.  I stamped an image on the page.  I used a stencil and a paint pen to add a border and arrows to the page. I stamped an arrow on a text page and added that to my page.  And I added a couple of quotes from my stash.  Here is a picture of the art journal page I created.

  And here is the video showing an art haul of supplies I just got and how I created this page.
I really like the way this art journal page turned out and had a lot of fun creating it.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  Until next time, Happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment