Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Art Haul, Play & Art Journal Page "Do What You Can"

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week is going well.  This week I have a bit of a longer video where I share some supplies that I bought, played with some supplies, talk about some of my thought process and complete an art journal page.  The art journal page I created in my Dina Wakley mixed media journal using a new stencil and a new stamp, some stencils from my stash, acrylic paint, a tag and ephemera from my stash.  I used one of the canvas pages and used my new stencil to create a boarder on this page, then used other stencils to add color and pattern to the background.  I then stamped an image on card stock using my new stamp set and glued that to my page. I found a quote in my stash that I glued to a tag and then glued that to my page as well.  Here is a picture of the art journal page I created.
And here is the video showing my art haul and how I created this page.
Let me know what you think about the longer video.  I typically speed up my videos and narrate them, but decided to make a longer video and show more of my thought process and have fun.  I like the way this page turned out and had a lot of fun creating it.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment