Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Art Haul & Art Journal Page Look Beyond Imperfections

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week is going well.  This week I have some new supplies I bought and an art journal page I created.  I bought some new brushes for use with my ink pads and I bought a couple of new zig-zag journals.  I also create an art journal page in my Dina Wakley mixed media journal using acrylic paint, dy-cuts, stencils, paint pens, Staz-on ink pads, Arteza watercolor brush pens and a quote from my stash.  I painted the page with acrylic paint and then used stencils to add some pattern to the background and a boarder.  I then added my dy-cuts and colored them with my Arteza watercolor brush pens.  I then added a quote from my stash.  Here is a picture of the art journal page I created.
 
And here is the video showing the art supplies I bought and how I created this journal page.
I like the way this journal page turned out and I had fun creating it.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment