Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Zebra Drawing on Watercolor Background

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week is going well.  This week I have a zebra that I drew on one of my watercolor backgrounds that I created last week.  This is the same process I used to draw the tiger. Here is a picture of the zebra that I drew.



And here is a closer picture of the tiger I drew last week. Unfortunately I did not create a video of this drawing, but it was the same process as the zebra and what I used for all of my inktober drawing.  Only difference is these are much larger than my intober sketches and I used color. 



And here is the video showing how I created this zebra.




I used a Uniball pen to draw the zebra and then used a white Signo pen for some highlights.  I really like the way it turned out and I like how the background is showing through the stripes.  When I drew the tiger I used the white Signo pen for the white stripes so there isn't much of the background showing through.  But I love the way they both turned out.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment