Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Decorative Book Covers & Creating a Pocket Folder

Hello creative friends and Merry Christmas.  I hope everyone is having a good week and enjoy the Christmas holiday.  My week is going well and I've taken some time off from work this week so really looking forward to the downtime and the break.  This week I have some composition books that I re-covered, covered a couple of books I created using mixed media paper and created a pocket folder to use in my new travel journal I created last week.  I used different pattern papers to cover all the books and to create the pocket folder in patterns that better matches my new travel journal cover.  Here is a picture of the completed covered books and the pocket folder I created.


 And here is a video showing how I created these covers.
I really like the way these all turned out and now have a more cohesive travel journal to work in.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  I hope you have a great week.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment