Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Created Watercolor Backgrounds

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is have a great week.  My week is going well.  As promised, this week I have the video showing how I created several watercolor backgrounds for drawings.  After completing Inktober, I was motivated to continue drawing animals, but on a larger scale and with color.  Here are pictures of the watercolor backgrounds I created and as you can see I already drew a tiger on one of the blue backgrounds.





And here is the video showing how I created these watercolor backgrounds.




I used several techniques for creating these backgrounds and really like the way they turned out.  I can't wait to draw on them.  I was so excited about creating these and unable to wait to use them and see how they looked with a drawing on them, so I grabbed a blue background as soon as it was dry and drew the tiger.  Only after I finished drawing the tiger did I realized I should have recorded it, so I will record the next drawing I do so you can see my process.  Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time, happy creating.  

No comments:

Post a Comment