Thursday, November 1, 2018

Week 4 Inktober #inktober #inktober2018

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week is going well.  Inktober has come to an end and I am happy that I was able to complete the challenge.  Here are my drawings from the final week, plus 3 days, of inktober.













Most of the drawings I am happy with.  Some I think I could have done a better job if I had spent more time on them.  Surprisingly the pen I was using held out, but you can tell from the last drawing it was fading and not as dark.  I learned a lot from this challenger.  One - I want to spend more time drawing.  Two - I want to do more drawings with color.  It was a real challenge drawing with just a black pen and getting the contrast needed, but I feel that its improved my skills in contrast when drawing and so I'm happy for that.  Three - I want to spend more time on a drawing, rather than trying to whip out a quick drawing to complete a daily challenge.  And four - I have a nice collection of drawings now in my journal.  I recommend this challenge to anyone who wants to improve on their drawing skills.  So if you did not participate this year, there is always next year.  But you don't need to wait a year to challenge yourself to do a similar challenge of a drawing a day for 30 days, so I hope you try it.  Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time, Happy creating.


No comments:

Post a Comment