Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Created a Porfolio, Watercolor Backgrounds, a Tiger and went to an Art Fair Pow Wow

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a great week.  My week has been going well.  This past weekend I was very busy and spend some time in my art room creating.  On Saturday we went to an Art Fair and Pow Wow and had fun watching native dancing.






And on Sunday I created a portfolio for my loose leaf watercolor drawings and some watercolor backgrounds and a drawing of a tiger.  Below is the video showing how I created my portfolio.




Video of how I created the Portfolio for my drawings.

I recorded how I created the watercolor backgrounds as well, but have not yet finished creating and posting the videos for that.  I will have that posted by next week.  I really like the way the portfolio and the backgrounds came out and are excited to get busy creating, as you can see from my tiger drawing.  I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and a great week.  Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time, Happy Creating.


No comments:

Post a Comment