Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Week 3 Inktober #inktober #inktober2018

Hello creative friends.  I hope you are having a good week.  My week is going well.  Inktober is in its third week and I am still going strong and keeping up with a drawing a day.  Here are my drawings for week three of Inktober.









I'm having fun doing these drawings, but it's a challenge to get the detail and contrast with just one pen.  Not sure why I started drawing these with a pen, but decided to continue the challenge with the one pen.  I did add a little touch of white on a couple of them where I felt it was needed, but for the most part just used the one pen.  And I'm surprised after so many drawings it hasn't run out.  I'm curious to see now how many more drawings I can do with that one pen, LOL.  Have you been doing the inktober challenge?  If so I would love to hear about how you are doing with it.  I hope you have a good week.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment