Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Art Journal Page - Be Strong

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone is having a good week.  Mine has been going well, better than last week.  This week I have an art journal page that I created using watercolor crayons, acrylic paints, watercolor paints and Posca pens.  I wanted to practice drawing and coloring people; And I wanted to play around with some of my supplies.  I started our using watercolor crayons and was really liking the way it was turning out, but then took a wrong turn, so I ended up using acrylic paint to complete this journal page.  I like the way this journal page turned out in the end.  I could have done a better job on the bird.  And afterwards I decided to add a quote to the page that reads "You never know how strong you are, until being strong is your only choice. - Unknown". Which seems appropriate after the week I had last week.  Here are pic of the journal page I created. 






And here is the video that I made showing how I created this journal page.


I like to use art as an outlet when I am feeling down, stressed or frustrated.  It always helps me to put things into perspective.  Thank you for stopping by and watching the video.  I hope you have a great week.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment