Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Art Journal Flip Through

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week is going well.  This week I have an art journal flip through of an 11" x 14" journal that I've decided is done.  This journal was actually a sketch journal that I used as a mixed media journal by applying Gesso to the pages.  However after completing about 30 pages, the journal was pretty full, so I removed the remaining 20 pages to use for something else.  If you have been following my blog for very long, most of the pages you've seen and a lot of them have video's on my YouTube channel that I created showing how I made the pages.  Here is the video showing the flip through of this journal.


I hope you enjoy the flip through and visit my YouTube channel, if you have not already, to check out the video's on some of the pages in this journal.  Thank you for stopping by and watching.  If you have any questions, please leave me a comment.  I hope you have a great week.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment