Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Created another Mini Journal - Live in the Moment

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  Mine has been going well.  This week I have another mini journal that I created.  I used cardboard panels again, but this time I cut a face on each panel, one shorter than the last.  Then I used black gesso to cover the panels.  I then used modeling paste through a couple of stencils to add texture to the panels.  Then I used florescent paints to add color.  Then I used Prima flowers and ephemera from my stash to decorate the panels.  Last I used binder rings to bind the journal and added ribbons to the binder rings.  Here are picks of the mini journal I created.






And here is a video showing how I created this journal.


I really like the way this journal turned out.  I hope you try making your own mini journal.  They are so much fun to make and a fun way to use up some of the packaging from deliveries.  If you have any questions, please leave a comment.  Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment