Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Art Journal Page - Venture Forth & Explore and Ocala Country Days

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone is having a good week.  Mine is going well.  This weekend me and my husband went to Ocala Country Days.  It's a local festival that has lots of hand made items, antiques, food and reenactments.  Here are a couple of pics from the festival.

The cannon was so loud, I jumped every time they fired it.





We always enjoy going and I was able to pick up a couple things, a curved needle, some leather and wax thread, for making journals.

Also I have another journal page that I created in my new 8x8 Dylusions Journal.  This is another finished page on a background that I made previously.  I used some painted paper towels, markers, charms, quotes and ephemera from my stash.  Here are pics of the journal page I created.




And here is a video showing how I created this journal page.


I really liked the way this journal page turned out and had a lot of fun creating it.  Hope you enjoy the video.  Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment