Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Art Journal Page in new 8x8 Dylusion Journal - Renew Life

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone is having a good week.  Mine is going well.  As promised, here is the first completed art journal page in my new 8x8 Dylusions journal.  After creating several backgrounds in my new journal, I started going back through and completing the journal pages.  I used Dylusions spray inks, acrylic paint, Posca pens, washi tape, stickers and ephemera from my stash to complete this art journal page.  I decided to create a butterfly for this page and on the back of the butterfly wings I added my art journaling, stickers and ephemera.  Here are pics of this journal page.

 

 
And here is the video showing how I completed this page.

 
This art journal page was a lot of fun to make and I really like the way it turned out.  I enjoy making interactive pages in my art journals, I think it adds more interest to the pages.  This is part of a series of videos, with others to come in the coming weeks, showing how I completed the other journal pages with the backgrounds I previously created.   Hope you like the video and that it inspires your creativity.  Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment