Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Art Journal Page in new 8x8 Dylusion Journal - Trust

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone is having a good week.  Mine is going well.  This week I have the second completed art journal page in my new 8x8 Dylusions journal.  After creating several backgrounds in my new journal, I started going back through and completing the journal pages.  I used Dylusions spray inks, Posca Pens, acrylic paint and ephemera from my stash to complete this art journal page.  I decided to create a colorful Zebra for this page.  I have seen other art that people have created of colorful Zebra's and have always wanted to create one myself.  Here are pics of this journal page.


 
 
And here is the video showing how I created this page.


I had a lot of fun creating this journal page and I really like the way it turned out.  This is part of a series of videos, with others to come in the coming weeks, showing how I completed the other journal pages with the backgrounds I previously created.   Hope you like the video and that it inspires your creativity.  Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment