Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Art Journal Page - Monarch Butterfly

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone is having a good week.  My week is going good.  Can't wait for the long weekend, work has been very busy.  This week I have a journal page that I created about Monarch butterflies.  The background was one I created a couple of weeks ago in my 8x8 Dylusions journal.  I added modeling paste through a Tim Holtz stencil and then used a green ink pad to color the modeling paste.  I added a picture from a magazine and a page from a brochure I got from a butterfly garden that tells about the Monarch butterfly.  Then I used a black ink pad around the edge of the page and a black Posca pen to trace around the pictures.  Here are pics of the page I created.




And here is a video showing how I created this page.


I really like the way this page turned out.  I think Monarch butterflies are my favorite.  Hope you like the video.  Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment