Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Believe in Your Dreams Art Journal Page

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week is going well.  This week I have another art journal page that I created in my Dina Wakley Media journal.  I used one of the craft pages that had paint on it from another project.  I used a stencil to add a boarder around that page.  I then added some dy-cuts to my page and colored them with my Arteza markers.  I then used a stamped image from my stash and added it to the page and added some color to it also.  Here is the page that I created.

And here is the video showing how I created this page.
I like the way this page turned out and I had a lot of fun creating it.  I hope you have a great week.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment