Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Playing with Art Supplies and Inktober

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  Mine is going well.  I haven't posted in some time since I haven't been doing much to post about.  Recently I decided that I would just play around with my supplies and create something, anything.  So I grabbed my Birds and Blooms magazines and created a couple of drawings using different products I have.


I created a picture of a hummingbird using Twinkling H2O.



A picture of a bird using colored pencils.


A picture of a bird using colored pens.


A picture of a butterfly using markers.


And a picture of a bird using a black pen to kick off Inktober.  


Me and my granddaughter decided to participate in Inktober this year and hopefully we will be able to do a drawing a day for 31 days.  My plan is to do different animals and post each week the drawings that I completed that week.  I want to brush up on my drawing skills, so I decided to start with a bird, since that is what I've been drawing lately.  Thank you for stopping by and I hope you decide to join in Inktober as well.  I hope everyone has a great week.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment