Sunday, July 15, 2018

Creating a Travel Journal including Inserts, Pockets and a Pen Holder

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week is going well.  It's been a while since I've posted or done anything artistic as I decided to take a break.  And it ended up being a much longer break than I originally anticipated due to a lot going on around here.  I tell you more about what I've been up to in my video below, so check it out.  YouTube strikes again.  I tried uploading the video for this last weekend, but it never finished loading.  Thankfully I was able to get it to posted this morning.  Last weekend I created a travel journal including inserts, pockets and a pen holder.  I found a Webster dictionary that had a faux leather cover at the flea market and thought it would make a perfect travel journal cover.  So I altered it for my travel journal cover and created inserts, pockets and a pen holder for it.  Here are some pics of the travel journal I created.






And here is the video showing how I created this travel journal.




I love the way this turned out and having fun using it.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  If you have any questions, please leave me a comment.  I hope you have a great week.  Until next time happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment