Tuesday, February 27, 2018

Inspirational Quotes ICADs

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week is going good.  This past weekend I made a couple of ICADs with inspirational quotes on them.  I found a book of index cards at Staples that were bound together with a ring and had a heavy plastic front and back cover.  I thought this would be perfect for decorating the ICADs, add inspirational quotes to and then keep them all together in this book.  I used gesso to the cards and then doodled in the wet gesso.  I then used watercolor paints to add color to the cards.  I cut some shapes from the Gelli printed papers I made last week and then looked on my Pinterest board for inspirational quotes I pinned to add to the cards.  I finished decorating the cards with washi tape, Posca pens, distressing crayons and liquid pearls.  Here are pictures of the cards I made.





And here is the video I recorded showing how I made these cards.
I had fun creating these and like the way they turned out.  I am looking forward to decorating more of these cards.  Have you made ICADs before?  Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment