Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Art Journal Page - Everything is Possible

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a great week.  This week I have been down and out with the flu, so trying to rest and get better as soon as possible.  Luckily the video for this week I completed, narrated and posted before getting sick, or I probably wouldn't have anything to post this week.  I had scraps of bleeding tissue paper left over from another art journal page and decided to glue them down on this page as a start to another page.  So this art journal page was already halfway completed when I started it.  I used watercolor paints to add color to the rest of the page and cover up any white spaces showing in between.  I then added a piece of textured paper and ribbon tape to cover the rest of the page that did not have tissue paper on it.  I then added a title, a quote and pictures from my stash to the page.  Then I traced around the title with a black Posca paint pen and edged the whole page with a Staz-on Ink pad.  Here are pics of the art journal page I created.




And here is the video showing how I created this art journal page.


I really like how colorful this page turned out.  I was going to tone down the background with white gesso, but decided I really liked how colorful it was and decided to keep it as it was.  What do you think?  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  I hope everyone has a great week and I plan on spending the rest of the week recovering.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment