Friday, February 2, 2018

Art Journal Page - Live Like a Star and a Video Hop #thanks4watchingart

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone is having a good week.  My week has been busy and I think I might have caught the flu.  Today I have an art journal page that I created for a #thanks4watchingart video hop on YouTube.  All video creators who have less than a 1000 subscribers received a notice that we would no longer be monetized, so this video hop was created to increase our subscribers and hopefully avoid this.  I started this page by using watercolor paints in various shades of green and blue and then sprinkled salt on it to give the page a more model look.  Once dry, I brushed off the salt.  I then stamped and embossed a rose and butterfly on the page.  I added some stamping on the background in blue and read and then added a title and ephemera from my stash.  Here are some pictures of the art journal page I created.




 


And here is the video showing how I created this page.




Hop on over to YouTube and check out the #thanks4watchingart video hop and if you like what you see, please subscribe to some new channels.  If you have any questions, please leave me a comment.  Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment