Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Created 3 Drawings while Reviewing New Market Sets

Hello creative friends. I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week is going well.  This week I have 3 drawings that I created while playing around with some new market sets that I bought.  I bought a set of Ohuhu markers, several different sets of TomBow Marker sets and a set of Prismacolor markers.  Here are pics of the 3 drawings I created.






Here is the video showing my review of these marker sets and how I created these pictures.




I really like all of these marker sets and had fun creating these drawings.  Have you tried any of these yourself?  If so I would love to hear what you think.  Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment