Tuesday, November 7, 2017

3 Tags and an Art Journal Page

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a great week.  My week is going well.  This week I have 3 tags and an art journal page I creating.  The art journal page I created while out with the Journey Daybook club.  The Journey Daybook club met at a park that has a farm once owned by a writer.  We took a tour of the house and then spend some time art journaling.  I drew a part of the house and then used watercolors to color it in.  Here is a picture of the art journal page that I created and some other pics from the outing.



 








And the tags I made using Dina Wakley stamps, a Dina Wakely Stencil and Recollections Watercolor brush pens I recently bought.  I also used my Prismacolor pencils, Artistrove watercolor set, Pentel markers and Basic modeling paste.  Here is a picture of the tags I made.


And here is a video showing how I created these tags.


I had a lot of fun with the Journey Daybook outing and creating the art journal page.  I also had a lot of fun creating these tags.  Not sure what I am going to do with them, but they were fun to make.  Thank you for stopping by and checking out my video.  I hope you have a great week.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment