Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Watercolor Product Review - Artistrove

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week has been going well.  Today I have a video of a product review on a new watercolor set I got.  It is called Artistrove, which I have never heard of before, and comes with 2 watercolor brushes.  I bought this watercolor set to use as a travel set and I really like the vibrancy of the colors in this set.




As a disclaimer I am not associated with this product nor a paid advertiser. 


Here is the video that I created on the review of this product.




I am looking forward to using this watercolor set on my next outing.  Have you tried this watercolor set?  If so I would love to hear what you think.  Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have a great week.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment