Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Organizing Magazine Images for Art Journaling

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone is having a good week.  Mine is going well.  This week I have a video showing how I clip magazine images and organize them for use on my art journal pages.  There are several magazines that I like to use for images, words, phrases and quotes for art journaling.  And I have various size boxes that I painted white and labeled for storing my images in.  Then when I create an art journal page, I will search through my stash of images, words, phrases and quotes for items to add to my page.  Sometimes I will decide on what images and words to add to a page and create the page around the images and words I pre-selected, but most often I will create a page and then search through my stash for items to add to the page.  Here is the video showing how I organize magazine images for art journaling.




Hope you like the video and hope this helps you to organize your magazine images as well.  Next week I will be posting a video showing a tour of my art room and inexpensive organizational options.  Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment