Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Creating Paper Dolls

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone had a good weekend and is having a good week.  Mine is going well and my weekends are always best when I have time to create.  I've been seeing a lot of magazine articles and YouTube videos where people are creating paper dolls.  So I thought it would be fun to make some paper dolls myself.  I decided to use magazine images for my paper dolls and brads for the joints so that they can be posed.  Here are some pics of the paper dolls I created.






And here is a video showing how I created these paper dolls.



Have you created paper dolls yet?  They are a lot of fun to create and there are lots of different ways to create them.  I hope you have a great week.  Thank you for stopping by.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment