Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Art Journal Pages - Heart and Soul

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone is having a good week.  Mine is going well.  This week I have a couple of art journal pages that I created in my Dylusions journal using Dylusions paint, Dylusions Journal Block, Posca paint pens, stencils and ephemera from my stash.  I saw a video from Dyan Reaveley where she trimmed several journal pages using the Dylusions Journal Block and decorated the edges, so I thought that would be fun to try.  I trimmed several journal pages using my Dylusions Journal Block, painted the pages with Dylusions paints and then decorated the pages with a stencil in a contracting color; I then decorated the edges of the cut journal pages with a similar contrasting color using my Posca paint pens and then added ephemera from my stash.  Here is a pic of the decorative edges and pics of the art journal pages I created.





 
And if interested, here is the video showing how I created these pages.
 


Thank you everyone who joined the video hop on Friday and over the weekend.  And thank you for stopping by.  Hope you have a great week.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment