Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Art Journal Page - Do What You Love

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone is having a good week.  Mine has been going well.  This week I have an art journal page that I created in my Dylusions journal.  I have several journal pages in my Dylusions journal that I created some time ago while I was playing around with Dylusions spray inks and stencils.  So I thought I would put something on this one.  On this page I had sprayed some Dylusions ink on it and then removed some of the ink with a baby wipe through a circle stencil.  I decided to use some modeling paste through a Tim Holtz Flourish stencil on the page and rubbed some red Ranger distress ink through a Valentina stencil to add more interest to the background.  I then painted music note pages with various Dylusions paints, stamped butterflies using Deep Red stamps and my quote.  I cut everything out and adhered them to my page.  I added antennas to the butterflies, shadows and swirl doodles trailing the butterflies.  Here is a pic of the page I created and some close up pics.





 
Here is a video showing how I created this page:
 
 
Thank you for stopping by.  Hope you have a great week.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment