Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Nature Junk Journal & Hidden Paperclip Tabs

Hello creative friends.  I created another junk journal and had so much fun creating it.  I had a book cover that I got in a stash of papers and decided to use it to create this junk journal.  And used papers from this same stash and papers from my own stash for the pages.  I also created pockets, belly bands,  paperclips clusters and hidden paperclip tabs to add to this journal.  Here are pictures of the journal I created.



I did not record the process for making this journal, because I made it the same as the last one in my previous post, except for I used a book cover instead of making the cover myself.  So you can go to my previous blog post to see the video on how I make a junk journal.  However I did create a video to show you a flip through of this Nature Journal and how I made the hidden paperclip tabs that I used in this journal.  Here is the video.


I really enjoyed making this journal and love how it came out.  Not sure what I am going to do with it or if I am going to add more to it at this time, just enjoying having it to look through for now.  Have you made a junk journal before?  If so I would love to hear about it.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  Until next time, Happy Creating.



No comments:

Post a Comment