Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Junk Journal 101

 Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is doing well.  I've been working on creating a junk journal and recording the process to create a series on making the journal; Then making the pockets, tucks, belli bands, paperclips and tags to go in it; And then I show you how I organized my ephemera and put it all together.  I've been wanting to make a fabric, crinkly, lacy, junk journal, but with structure, for some time now.  And stuffing the journal with elements that I make for it.  Here are pictures of  the Junk Journal I made: 




And here is the first video showing how I created the journal.    

You can subscribe to my YouTube channel and hit the notification bell to be notified of when the other videos are posted to see the other video's in the series.  I hope you join me in creating a junk journal, the elements for the journal and then putting everything together.  Thank you for stopping by, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment