Tuesday, July 7, 2020

I Am Grateful for Community Art Journal Page

Hello creative friend.  I hope everyone is having a good week and staying safe.  My week is going well.  This week I have an art journal page I created for the year of gratitude that Dina Wakley is doing.  This prompt is "I am grateful for community" and was the prompt for April.  I am behind on these, but wanted to go back and do the prompts from previous months to get caught up.  I created this journal page in my Dina Wakley media journal using Dina Wakley Collage Media, Dina Wakley paint, stamps, stencils, a tag, Staz-on ink and ephemera from my stash.  Here is the art journal page I created.


 And here is the video showing how I created this page.
 I may have over did it on the stamping, but I was having so much fun with it.  I think the background is a bit overdone, but I like the way it turned out.  And I like the message as well.  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  Until next time, Stay Safe and Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment