Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Created another Portfolio for Watercolor Painings

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week is going well.  This week I have another portfolio I created for my watercolor paintings.  I used packaging that I received a shipment in, like before, however this time I decided to use napkins to cover the outside of it using gesso.  I then used Inktense blocks to color it and then stamped some butterflies on the outside.  I used some ribbon as a closure.  Here is a picture of the portfolio I created.

And here is a video showing how I created this second portfolio.

I really like these portfolios and can't wait to fill them up.  I hope everyone has a great week.  Thanks for stopping by.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment