Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Art Journal Page - Ripple Effect

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a good week.  My week is going well.  This week I have an art journal page I created using watercolor paints, Posca pens, washi tape and ephemera from my stash.  I really like the art journal pages I see other artist do where they add wavy lines and then write between the lines, so I decided to try it myself.  I used watercolor paint to add color to the page, then I added some washi tape and affixed a picture from my stash.  I then found a quote in my stash that I liked and though went with the page well.  I added the wavy lines to my journal page and wrote the quote on the page with a Posca pen.  Here is a picture of the art journal page I created.




And here is the video showing how I created this page.




It was a lot harder to do the wavy lines and the quote than I ever thought.  I struggled with figuring out how many lines I would need and of course I ran out of space and had to squeeze the last bit into the space at the bottom.  But I really like the way this page turned out.  Have you ever tried this before?  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  Hope you have a great week.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment