Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Cardinal Blueberries Art Journal Page

Hello creative friends.  I hope everyone is having a great week.  My week has been busy as usual at work, me and my husband are dealing with some health issues and members of my family seem to be having various problems as well.  It seems like everything is falling apart and when it rains it pours.  Art is what keeps me sane at times like this.  This week I have an art journal page I created using watercolor paints and Prismacolor pencils. I found pictures in my stash of a cardinal, a bowl of blueberries and a tin box that I wanted to include on an art journal page.  I sketched out the cardinal and bowl of blueberries.  I used watercolor paints to add color and then Prismacolor pencils to add detail.  I decided to glue on the picture of the tin box, instead of trying to paint it on, to finish the page.  Here is a picture of the art journal page I created. 




And here is a video showing how I created this page.



I had fun creating this page and like the way the page turned out.  If you have any questions, please leave me a comment, I would love to hear from you.  Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a great week.  Until next time, Happy Creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment