Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Art Journal Page - One Little Thing

Hello creative friends, I hope you are having a good week.  My week is going well.  This week I create an art journal page using acrylic paints, watercolor paints, Posca pens and ephemera from my stash.  I started with a page that I did some time ago where I added text pages to it using Gesso and then added pattern to it using acrylic paint through stencils.  I colored the page using watercolor paints.  I then found a title, a couple of quotes and a picture in my stash to add to the page.  I painted some flowers on the page using acrylic paint and then traced around everything and decorated the hearts with a Posca pen.  I added paint splatters and then traced around the whole page with a Posca pen.  Here are some pics of the page I created.






And here is the video showing how I created this page.




I really like the way this page turned out and I had fun creating.  Let me know if you have any questions or have any special requests.  Thank you for stopping by and checking out my video.  Hope you have a great week.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment