Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Trip to Washington DC and Look Fabulous Art Journal Page

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone is having a good week.  My week has been busy.  I just got back from a trip to Washington DC last night for work.  Enjoyed the trip, but the traveling to and from DC was exhausting.  Even though I was there for one day, I was able to go on a tour of the city.  Here are a couple of pictures from my trip to DC.


 Union Station
 Capital Building
 MLK Memorial
 Lincoln Memorial
 Lincoln Memorial
IWO Jima Memorial

I am hoping to return some day when I have more time to visit the Smithsonian and some of the other museums there.

I also have an art journal page that I created using acrylic paint and ephemera from my stash.  I had an art journal page that had leftover pink paint on it from another project.  So I found some pictures and a title from my stash, added paint through a stencil to the page, added the smaller pictures to black tags, added some heart brads to the tags and then added a bit of washing tape to complete the page.  Here are some pics of the art journal page I created.







And here is the video showing how I created this page.


Pink is not my favorite color, but I do like the way this page turned out.  I think it turned out really cute.  What do you thing?  Thank you for stopping by and watching my video.  Until next time, Happy Creating.


No comments:

Post a Comment