Wednesday, September 7, 2016

10 Mixed Media Tags

Hello creative friends.  Hope everyone had a good weekend and is having a good week.  Mine has been going well.  We weathered the storms in Florida better than others and had a wet labor day, but all and all had a good weekend.  Several weeks ago I showed you guys some mixed media tags that I created, but for whatever reason I did not record the process.  I guess it was because I wasn't sure how they would turn out, but they turned out better than expected and afterwards I wished I had recorded it.  So this week I have 10 more mixed media tags that I created and this time I recorded it so that you could see the techniques I used to create them.  I used the same techniques and products as before: Ranger Tags, Dylusions Spray Inks, Ranger Distressing Inks, Basic Modeling Paste, Ranger Embossing Poweders, Tim Holtz Ephemera, K & Company Ephemera, various stamps, stencils, ribbons and other ephemera from my stash.  Here are pics of the tags I created.






And here is the video showing how I crated these tags.



I had a lot of fun creating these tags.  I didn't add any words or quotes to the tag yet, but I figured when I go to use them in a project, then I will add any words or quotes that I feel appropriate at that time.  Now I have a stash of 20 completed tags to use in my projects.  They are so much fun to make and easy to get carried away making them.  Thank you for stopping by and hope you learned something new that you can use when making your own tags.  Until next time, happy creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment